Texas Lutheran University is one of the reputed universities in the state of Texas. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships at Texas Lutheran University.
Texas Lutheran University is an undergraduate, coeducational, private university in Seguin, Texas affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
TLU is one of the reputed universities in Texas, United States. In fact, it ranks 2nd in the Regional Colleges West in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 90 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Texas Lutheran University Scholarships
- TLU has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
TLU is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 43%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Texas Lutheran University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Texas Lutheran University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at TLU.
- A student with 6.6 GPA and Over 1100 in SATs can qualify for $20,000 scholarship.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $25,985.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- TLU writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Notification: Late January
For Regular Decision: February 1
Notification: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Texas Lutheran University.