Apply for Scholarships at Switzerland Universities in Switzerland. The deadline for this application is 30th April 2021.
The scholarship scheme is open to qualified international candidates pursuing their first degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s, at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Switzerland or within the European Union.
Equal importance is placed on both material and non-material support: Scholarships, study cost- and foreign residence allowances, etc. are a means to ensure financial stability. But participating in education projects, getting involved in activities by other scholarship holders and contributing ideas to the Foundation’s work is what breathes life into non-material support.
Not eligible for funding are:
- Second degrees
- Likewise, part-time programs
- Moreover, distance learning degrees which are not pursued full-time
- Post-graduate and complementary courses
- Furthermore, Bachelor’s programs by international students who are non-EU nationals· degree courses in their final stages.
- Also, any project such as internships, language courses, travel cost allowances, etc.
German, Swiss and other EU state or state-recognized universities and technical colleges
Full-time Masters and PhD degrees in any subject, except for the following: second degrees; LL.M, MBA; part-time degrees; bachelors degree for non-European applicants; doctorate studies in dentistry and medicine; postdoctoral programs; projects and separate stays abroad.
The scholarship’s worth is up to € 850 per month. In addition, there is a contribution to health insurance. The Foundation also offers non-material support for projects, events and initiatives. The minimum funding period is 2 semesters. The scholarships do not have to be paid back.
Doctoral: The scholarship for the doctorate is up to € 1200 per month.
- Candidates have very good to outstanding academic or scientific records in their subject areas and well-rounded interests within school or university and beyond.
- Likewise, candidates are reliable, highly motivated personalities, who are willing to make decisions and take responsibility in the tradition of the German liberal party and ready to actively contribute to the further development of the social, political, cultural and economic life.
- Also, have a distinct liberal profile combined with an awareness of and commitment to social and political issues, which translates into participation in higher-education institutions, engagement in a liberal political party or organizations, associations and initiatives.
The application documents must be submitted in German and the selection interview will also take place in German, even if you are applying for funding for an English-language course or an English-language doctoral program. Knowledge of German is therefore essential. Deadlines for application are 30 April and 31 October of each year.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.