Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Singapore Management University. Candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for the Bachelor’s degree in the subjects offered by the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at Singapore Management University
- Full-time female foreign undergraduates enrolled in any degree program.
- Additionally, good academic results (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.40).
- Furthermore, they should have demonstrated financial needs (gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding SGD 1,900).
- Also, Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Moreover, Active CCA and/or community service involvement (including SFP-funded C4SR projects).
- Each award is valued at SGD 15,000 and tenable for the recipient’s one year of study.
- Additionally, the award will offer financial support towards the recipient’s annual subsidized tuition fee.
- The recipient may be in concurrent receipt of a bursary for cash allowance, subject to fulfillment of its eligibility criteria.
- Furthermore, they should be actively involved in community outreach activities and events. That is under the Shirin Fozdar Programme in the year of the award, for up to 30 hours of service.
About the University
- Singapore Management University is the third autonomous university in Singapore.
- Additionally, the university provides broad-based business programs modeled after the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Furthermore, SMU was established on 29 July 2000 and is located in the Downtown area of Singapore.
- Also, it has a city campus with a total enrolment of about 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Additionally, it comprises six schools offering undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in business administration, business analytics, financial services, accountancy, economics, information systems management, law, and the social sciences.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.