Robert Morris University is one of the very good private universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many highly talented and bright students get good scholarships at Robert Morris University.
Robert Morris University is a private university in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, United States. The university was founded in 1921 and is named after Robert Morris.
RMU is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 175th position in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, RMU collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Robert Morris University Scholarships
- RMU has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
RMU is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 80%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Robert Morris University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Robert Morris University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at RMU.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $12,457.
All applicants apply online through the RMU Online Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- RMU writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Robert Morris University.