The Queens University of Charlotte is one of the good private university in North Carolina, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships at the Queens University of Charlotte.
The Queens University of Charlotte is a private university in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. The university was established in 1857.
Drury is one of the top public university in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 26th position in Regional Universities Midwest in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 40 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Drury’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Queens University of Charlotte Scholarships
- Queens has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Queens is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 83%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the Queens University of Charlotte.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Queens University of Charlotte Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Queens.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $16,457.
All applicants apply online through the Queens Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Queens writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: December 1
Regular Decision: March 1
Lastly, here is the official link to the Queens University of Charlotte.