Plymouth State University is one of the very good public universities in New Hampshire, United States. Many bright and highly talented students get good scholarships at Plymouth State University.
Plymouth State University, formerly Plymouth State College, is a public university in Plymouth, New Hampshire. The school was founded as Plymouth Normal School in 1871.
Plymouth is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 115th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Plymouth collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Plymouth State University Scholarships
- Plymouth has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Plymouth is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 77%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Plymouth State University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Chapman University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Plymouth.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $13,855.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Plymouth writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Regular Decision: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Plymouth State University.