Pacific Lutheran University is one of the good private lutheran universities in Washington, United States. Many academically excellent and talented students get good scholarships at Pacific Lutheran University.
Pacific Lutheran University is a private Lutheran University in Parkland, Washington, United States. It was founded by Norwegian Lutheran pioneers in 1890.
PLU is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 15th position in Regional Universities West in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, PLU collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Pacific Lutheran University Scholarships
- PLU has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
PLU is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 75%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Pacific Lutheran University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Chapman University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Chapman.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $24,786.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- PLU writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Students who complete their application materials prior to one of these dates can expect an admission decision and notification of academic scholarship eligibility prior to the next decision date.
Lastly, here is the official link to Pacific Lutheran University.