Nova Southeastern University is one of the very good universities in Florida, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at Nova Southeastern University.
Nova Southeastern University is a private university with its main campus in Davie, Florida. This university was first founded in Fort Lauderdale, Florida during a time of historic social and cultural change in 1964.
Nova is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 179th position in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 140 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Nova’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Nova Southeastern University Scholarships
- Nova has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Nova is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 52%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Nova Southeastern University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Nova Southeastern University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Nova.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $24,230.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Nova writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: November 1
Regular Decision: February 12
Lastly, here is the official link to Nova Southeastern University.