North Central University is one of the reputed universities in Minnesota, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at North Central University.
North Central University is a residential Christian liberal arts university associated with the Assemblies of God and located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is owned and operated by 11 Assemblies of God districts of the upper Midwest.
North Central is one of the reputed universities in Minnesota, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 51st in Regional Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 45 majors, minors, and several certificates. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
North Central University Scholarships
- North has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
North Central is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 66%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at North Central University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
North Central University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Almost all of the students receive some kind of financial aid at North Central.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $28,237.
All applicants apply online through the North Central Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- North Central writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Priority Deadline: November 1
Final Deadline: June 1
Lastly, here is the official link to North Central University.