Marymount Manhattan College is one of the very good private liberal arts colleges in New York, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships at Marymount Manhattan College.
Marymount Manhattan College is a private college in New York City, New York, United States. The college was in 1936 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary.
MMC is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 165th position in National Liberal Arts Colleges in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, MMC collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships
- MMC has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
MMC is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 75%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Marymount Manhattan College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Marymount Manhattan College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at MMC.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $19,554.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- MMC writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Marymount Manhattan College.