Manhattanville College is one of the reputed private liberal arts colleges in New York, United States. Many bright and deserving students get good scholarships at Manhattanville College.
Manhattanville College is a private liberal arts college in Purchase, New York. It was founded in 1841 and was known initially as “Academy of the Sacred Heart”, then later it was changed into “Manhattanville College” after 1847.
Manhattanville is one of the reputed universities in New York, United States. In fact, it ranks 95th position in the Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 45 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Manhattanville College Scholarships
- Manhattanville has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Manhattanville is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 76%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Manhattanville College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Manhattanville College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Manhattanville.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $8,163.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Manhattanville writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Manhattanville College.