Manchester University is one of the reputed private liberal arts universities in Indiana, United States. Many academically excellent and talented students get good scholarships at Manchester University.
Manchester University is a private liberal arts university associated with the Church of the Brethren and two campuses, one in North Manchester and another in Fort Wayne. It was founded in 1860.
Manchester is one of the reputed universities in Indiana, United States. In fact, it ranks 5th position in the Regional Universities South in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 65 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Manchester University Scholarships
- Manchester has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Manchester is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Manchester University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Manchester University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Manchester.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $17,514.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Manchester writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Manchester University.