Apply for the Scholarships at London Business School 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 2nd July 2020. The scholarship is for Masters degree in the field of Business Administration.
Eligibility for Scholarships at London Business School
- Open to all self-funding applicants.
- Additionally, the applicants must be applying for Executive MBA (Dubai) program at the London Business School.
- Also, they should demonstrate academic excellence.
- Likewise, they should also demonstrate excellent leadership potential.
- Completed scholarship application form.
- Additionally, an essay on 1,000 words addressing the question:
- ‘As a London Business School Dubai student, how would your experience contribute to the London Business School community in the region?’
- The last date to apply for London Business School – EMBA (Dubai) Scholarships, 2020 is 2nd July 2020.
About the School
The London Business School (LBS), founded in 1964, is an international business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London. LBS is one of the most prestigious business schools in the world; the school is ranked 1st in Europe (2015 Rankings) by the Financial Times and 2nd in the world (for Business and Management Studies; 2016) by the QS ranking. Furthermore, the admission process is extremely competitive and the number of places is limited due to the small size of the campus. LBS had the most wanted MBAs in the world by recruiters, comparable to those of Harvard, Stanford, and Insead.
Visit the official page for more information.