Lebanon Valley College is one of the very good private colleges in Pennsylvania, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at Lebanon Valley College.
Lebanon Valley College is a private college in Annville, Pennsylvania. The college was founded on February 23, 1866, with classes beginning May 7 of that year and its first class graduating in 1870.
LVC is one of the reputed universities in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks in 23rd position in the Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Lebanon Valley College Scholarships
- LVC has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
LVC is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 74%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Lebanon Valley College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Lebanon Valley College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at LVC.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $35,648.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- LVC writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Lebanon Valley College.