Apply for Scholarships at LaTrobe University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st November 2021.
La Trobe University in Australia is presenting international students with the Regional Victoria Experience Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022. La Trobe University (LTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, all undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects mentioned in the list of eligible courses for international opportunities are eligible.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a newly commencing international student applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Moreover, the applicants must hold an offer letter from the university for the academic year commencing in 2021.
The university will provide the selected applicants with a sum of $3,000 collectively to aid their study at La Trobe University. Additionally, the bursary should get as a deduction in the total payable tuition fee.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to follow the application path for international students and apply through the official online portal of the university.
- The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of applications:
- Official high school transcript
- Likewise, Bachelor’s degree (for postgraduate)
- The complete statement of results
- Also, personal statement (optional)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold academic records relevant to the course of study they are applying for.
- International applicants should have a minimum score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
- Also, Pearson Test of English Academic – Overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
- Likewise, TOEFL Internet-Based – Overall score of 79 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- CAE/CPE – 176 with no less than 169 in any component.