Keene State College is one of the very good public liberal arts colleges in New Hampshire, United States. many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at Keene State College.
Keene State College is a public liberal arts college in Keene, New Hampshire. It was founded in 1909 and is a member of the University System of New Hampshire and of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges.
KSC is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 71st position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, KSC collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate major and minor programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Keene State College Scholarships
- KSC has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
KSC is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 80%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Keene State College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Keene State College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Keene.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $11,605.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- KSC writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Keene State College.