Framingham State University is one of the good public universities in Massachusetts, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships at Framingham State University.
Framingham State University is a public university in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States. the university was established in 1839.
Framingham is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 126th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Framingham collectively offers more than 35 undergraduate major and minor programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Framingham State University Scholarships
- Fisk has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Framingham is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 65%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Framingham State University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Framingham State University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Framingham.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $13,644.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Framingham writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Action I: November 1
Regular Decision: March 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Framingham State University.