Farmingdale State College is one of the very good public colleges in New York, United States. many highly talented and bright students get good scholarships at Farmingdale State College.
The State University of New York at Farmingdale also known as Farmingdale State College or SUNY Farmingdale is a public technology college in East Farmingdale, New York. It was established in 1912.
SUNY Farmingdale is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 15th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, SUNY Farmingdale collectively offers more than 45 undergraduate major and minor programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Farmingdale State University Scholarships
- Fisk has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
SUNY Farmingdale is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 58%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Farmingdale State University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Farmingdale State University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at SUNY Farmingdale.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $6,047.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- SUNY Farmingdale writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action I: November 1
Regular Decision: March 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Farmingdale State University.