The College of St Joseph is one of the very good catholic colleges in Vermont, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at the College of St Joseph.
The College of St Joseph was a private Catholic liberal arts college in Rutland, Vermont, United States. This liberal arts college was founded by the Sister of St Joseph in 1956.
CSJ is one of the reputed universities in Vermont, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 2nd tier in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 40 majors. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
College of St Joseph Scholarships
- CSJ has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
CSJ is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 57%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the College of St Joseph.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
College of St Joseph Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at CSJ.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $17,481.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- CSJ writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to the College of St Joseph.