Chapman University is one of the reputed private universities in California, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get very good scholarships opportunity at Chapman University.
Chapman University is a private university in Orange, California. It was founded as Hesperian College, in Woodland, California and the school began classes on March 4, 1861.
Chapman is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 5th position in Regional Universities West in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Chapman collectively offers more than 125 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Chapman University Scholarships
- Chapman has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Chapman is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 54%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Chapman University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Chapman University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Chapman.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $26,469.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Chapman writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 1
Notification: Mid December
For Regular Decision: January 15
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Chapman University.