Central Connecticut State University is one of the good public universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at Central Connecticut State University.
Central Connecticut State University is a public university in New Britain, Connecticut, United States. It was founded in 1849 as the State Normal School. CCSU is Connecticut’s oldest publicly funded university.
CCSU is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 94th position in Regional Universities North in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. CCSU’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Central Connecticut State University Scholarships
- CCSU has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
CCSU is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 60%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Central Connecticut State University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Central Connecticut State University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at CCSU.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $9,347.
All applicants apply online through Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- CCSU writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Central Connecticut State University.