Centenary College of Louisiana is one of the good private colleges in Louisiana, United States. Many bright and highly creative students get scholarships at Centenary College of Louisiana.
Centenary College of Louisiana is a private college in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States. The college is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and was founded in 1825.
Centenary is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 147th position in National Liberal Arts Colleges in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 35 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Centenary’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Centenary College of Louisiana Scholarships
- Centenary has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Centenary is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 64%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Centenary College of Louisiana.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Husson University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Husson.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $14,347.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Centenary writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Centenary College of Lousiana.