California State University is one of the good public universities in California, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships at California State University East Bay.
California State University, East Bay is a public university in Hayward, California, United States. The university was established in 1957.
CSU East Bay is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 96th position in Regional Universities West in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 125 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. CSU East Bay’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
California State University East Bay Scholarships
- CSU East Bay has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
CSU East Bay is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at California State University, East Bay.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
California State University East Bay Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at CSU East Bay.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $11,347.
All applicants apply online through the CSU East Bay Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- CSU East Bay writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to California State University East Bay.