California College of the Arts is one of the good art colleges in California, United States. Many creative and talented students get good scholarships at the California College of the Arts.
California College of the Arts is an art, design, architecture, and writing school with two campuses in California, one in San Francisco and one in Oakland, United States. It was founded in 1907.
CCA is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 38th position in Best College for Design in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 20 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. CCA’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
California College of theArts Scholarships
- CCA has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
CCA is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 67%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at California College of the Arts.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
California College of the Arts Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at CCA.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $26,128.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- CCA writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Action: November 15
Priority Deadline: February 1
Lastly, here is the official link to California College of the Arts.