Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Breda University in the Netherlands 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses offered at the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Scholarships in the Netherlands 2020
- The applicants for Breda University of Applied Sciences – Bachelor Scholarships in the Netherlands, 2020 should be non-EU/EEA nationals.
- Additionally, the candidates should pay the tuition fees for the non-EU/EEA students.
- Also, they should meet the visa requirements to enter and reside in the Netherlands.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipient of the scholarship will receive a tuition fee reduction of 3,000 euros in the first year
- Similarly, 1,500 euros in subsequent years.
- The candidates should provide all the documents required for registration as a student of NHTV.
- They should submit recommendation letters, a motivational letter as well as an overview of grades.
- Additionally, the applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship which covers all the expenses.
- Also, they should submit the application before the specified deadline.
- The number of scholarships for this academic year is limited
- The University will grant the scholarships based on quality (grades,
IELTS/TOEFL score, motivation, etc.)
- Similarly, students need to apply as soon as possible and provide additional information to substantiate the allocation of the scholarship, under the condition that the applicant meets all eligibility criteria.
- Furthermore, additional information may include an overview of grades, a motivational
letter or letters of recommendation.
About the University
- Breda University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university in Breda, Netherlands. It was founded in 1966 with the merger of two educational institutions.
- Additionally, according to the annual report in 2017, there were 7,398 students from over 70 countries studying at the university in different types of programs in English and Dutch.