Applications have opened for the Scholarships in the UK at Bournemouth University. The deadline for the application is 31st May 2020. The name of the scholarship is Bournemouth University – Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Media & Communication in UK, 2020.
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarships in the UK at Bournemouth University
- The applicants should be UK or EU national.
- Also, they should have at least an upper second class honors degree or its equivalent in the field relevant to the postgraduate study.
- Also, the applicants for the Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Media & Communication should have an excellent academic record.
Value of the Scholarship
- The recipients of the Executive Dean’s Scholarship will get a 50% reduction in the tuition fees.
- The candidates should be applying for a full-time postgraduate program at the Business School of the Bournemouth University.
- Additionally, the candidates applying for the scholarship should submit an application outlining their academic achievements and explaining why they should be considered for the scholarship.
About the University
- Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighboring Poole.
- Furthermore, The origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s.
- The university currently has over 16,000 students, including over 3,000 international students.
- Also, the university is popular for its work in the media industries.
- Similarly, Graduates from the university worked on a number of Hollywood films, including Gravity, which was awarded the Achievement in Visual Effects Oscar at the 86th Academy Awards in 2015.
- Moreover, in 2017 Bournemouth University received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment of the quality of undergraduate teaching in universities and other higher education providers in England.
For further details about the program, visit the official website.