Baldwin Wallace University is one of the very reputed liberal arts universities in Ohio, United States. Many outstanding and motivated students receive good scholarships at Baldwin Wallace University.
Baldwin Wallace University is a private, independent liberal arts and sciences university in Berea, Ohio. The university was founded in 1845 as Baldwin Institute by Methodist businessman John Baldwin.
BW is one of the reputed universities in Ohio, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 18th position in Regional Universities Midwest in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 60 majors, minors, pre-professional degrees, and several certificates. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Baldwin Wallace University Scholarships
- BW has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
BW is a selective university in Ohio, United States. It has an acceptance rate of 60%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Baldwin Wallace University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Baldwin Wallace University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at BW.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $4,923.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- BW writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Baldwin Wallace University.