Ave Maria University is one of the top catholic universities in the United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships at Ave Maria University.
Ave Maria University is a private Catholic university in Ave Maria, Florida. The school was founded by Tom Monaghan, the founder of Domino’s Pizza. It has been providing one of the best education ever since.
Ave Maria is one of the best private university in southwest Florida. In fact, it is especially known for its sophisticated core curriculum and highly intellectual faculty.
Likewise, Ave Maria offers nearly 34 majors and 24 minors and several other concentrations across a range of disciplines. This enables students to specialize in practically anything, from accounting to Theology and everything in between.
Ave Maria Scholarships
- Ave Maria has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it does not meet the full demonstrated need of all the admitted students.
Ave Maria is one of the selective private universities in southwest Florida. It has an acceptance rate of 39%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the Ave Maria University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Ave Maria Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, it does not meet full demonstrated financial need of the admitted students.
- Ave Maria has the financial aid budget of over $10 million.
- Majority of incoming freshmen receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $19,623.
All applicants apply online through the Ave Maria’s application portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Ave Maria writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Ave Maria University.