Arkansas Tech University is one of the top public universities in Arkansas, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at Arkansas Tech University.
Arkansas Tech University is a public university in Russellville, Arkansas. The university was founded in 1910 by Arkansas General Assembly but it formally only offered courses leading to a college degree since 1931.
ATU is one of the top tech universities in Arkansas, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 104th position in Regional Universities South in 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, ATU has one of the best curriculums and faculties and offers nearly 65 majors, minors and several other concentrations across a range of disciplines. ATU’s variety of courses prepares students for a better future.
Arkansas Tech University Scholarships
- ATU has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not be able to meet the full demonstrated need of all the admitted students.
ATU is one of the selective public universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 63%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Arkansas Tech University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Arkansas Tech University Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, it does not meet full demonstrated financial need of the admitted students through grants, work-study, and loans.
- About 80% of the incoming freshmen receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $7,000.
All applicants apply online through the ATU Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- ATU writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Regular Decision I: June 30
Lastly, here is the official link to Arkansas Tech University.