Albertus Magnus College is one of the top catholic liberal arts colleges in the United States. Many talented and motivated students get good scholarships at Albertus Magnus College.
Albertus Magnus College is a Catholic private liberal arts college in New Haven, Connecticut, United States. Founded by the Dominican Sisters of St. Mary of the Springs, it is located in the Prospect Hill neighborhood of New Haven, near the border with Hamden.
Albertus is one of the reputed universities in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 43rd in National Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 25 majors which give students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Albertus Magnus College Scholarships
- Albertus has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Albertus is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 60%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Albertus Magnus College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Albertus Magnus College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Almost 96% of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Albertus.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $29,851.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Albertus writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Albertus Magnus College.