Aberystwyth University is a public research university in Aberystwyth, Wales. The university offers degree programs in a wide range of disciplines such as Arts, Business, Computer Sciences, Education, Politics, Law and more. The university is the first university to receive the prestigious award “University of the year for teaching quality” for two consecutive years (2018 and 2019). Furthermore, the university lies in the UK’s Top 50 universities. Above all, the university is in 432nd position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Aberystwyth University provides generous funding opportunities to the incoming students at the university besides its excellent academics. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, financial need, sports abilities, and region. The scholarships are available to all students despite their study level and fee status. Some of the high awarding scholarships for international students at the university include:
£2,000 a year towards tuition fees
- International (non-EU) students commencing full-time courses
- Selection will be on the basis of academic performance and the applicant’s suitability for their proposed course.
- Similarly, scholarships are available essentially for self-financed students
- Likewise, scholarships should be used the year for which they are applied and awarded for.
A separate application is not required which means there will be automatic consideration.
£8,000 in tuition fee discounts as Year 1 – £4,000 | Year 2 – £2,000 | Year 3 – £2,000
- Scholarships are available to applicants normally resident in China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Singapore, Thailand, USA, and Vietnam.
- In addition, applicants must be classed as full-time overseas students for fee-paying purposes. Furthermore, the Scholarships are available to self-financing students only.
- Moreover, applicants must be undertaking a full degree at Aberystwyth University and must be applying to study a full degree
- Above all, international candidates need to demonstrate the ability to fund their studies including their living expenses
Eligible students gain automatic consideration.