Tulane University is one of the top research university in the United States. Many deserving and most talented students get very good scholarship opportunity at Tulane.
Tulane Universityis a private, nonsectarian research university in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. The school was founded as a public medical college in 1834 and became a comprehensive university in 1847. Later, after five decades, the institution became private under the endowments of Paul Tulane and Josephine Louise Newcomb in 1884.
Tulane is the top university and the most selective institution of higher education in the state of Louisiana. Similarly, it ranks in the 40 in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, Tulane offers more than 140 variety of Majors and Minors. Additionally, students at Tulane can double major or even major in 3 different subjects.
Tulane University Scholarship Award
- Tulane has a need-blind policy for domestic as well as international students.
- However, it may not be able to meet the full demonstrated need of the applicants.
- Tulane offers scholarships on the basis of both financial need and merits.
Tulane is one of the most selective universities in Louisana. It has an acceptance rate of only 29%.
Considering this, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a good scholarship opportunity at Tulane University.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score may bolster the chance of getting in.
- Demonstration of own’s personality through their application essay.
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Passionate about world problems and eager to solve them.
Tulane University Financial Aid Details
- 52% of their students receive aid to help pay for their years at Tulane.
- The average grant/scholarship award for students is $34,966.
- Tulane has a very generous scholarship budget of more than $40 million.
Additionally, all the applicants need to submit following documents:
- Tulane writing supplement
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Notification: Late December
For Regular Decision: January 15
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Tulane University.