Kenyon College is one of the leading liberal arts colleges in the United States. Few academically talented and extraordinary students may get a good scholarship opportunity at Kenyon College.
Kenyon College is a private liberal arts college in Gambier, Ohio. It was founded in 1824 by Philander Chase. Kenyon College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. Kenyon is known for its rigorous academics, intellectual teaching faculty, and commitment to quality education.
Similarly, Kenyon is counted as one of the best liberal arts college in the United States. Further, it ranks 26th in the National Liberal Arts College in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, at Kenyon, you can choose from 33 majors within traditional academic departments, as well as from majors or concentrations within 13 interdisciplinary programs.
Kenyon College Scholarship Award
- Kenyon has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- Despite that, it meets the full demonstrated need of the applicants.
- The college offers scholarships on the basis of merit, need and academic excellence.
Kenyon is one of the most selective liberal arts colleges in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of only 25%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get good scholarship opportunity at Kenyon.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Kenyon College Financial Aid Details
- 65% of their students receive aid to help pay for their years at Kenyon.
- 43% of their students receive some kind of merit-based scholarships.
- The average grant/scholarship award for students is $42,432.
- Kenyon has a very generous scholarship budget of $50 million.
Additionally, all the applicants need to submit following documents:
- Kenyon writing supplement
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Notification: Late December
For Regular Decision: January 15
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Kenyon College.