Bryn Mawr College is one of the best women’s liberal arts college in the United States. Few highly talented and deserving applicants can get good scholarship opportunity at Bryn Mawr.
Bryn Mawr College is a women’s liberal arts college in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. Founded as a Quaker institution in 1885, Bryn Mawr is one of the Seven Sister colleges and the Tri-College Consortium.
Similarly, Bryn Mawr is counted as one of the best liberal arts college in the United States. Further, it ranks 32nd in the National Liberal Arts College in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, at Bryn Mawr, students can choose from more than 55 majors within traditional academic departments, as well as from majors or concentrations within several interdisciplinary programs.
Bryn Mawr College Scholarships Scholarship Opportunity at Bryn Mawr College
- Bryn Mawr has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may not meet the full demonstrated need of the applicants.
- The college offers scholarships on the basis of merit, need and academic excellence.
Bryn Mawr is one of the selective liberal arts colleges in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of only 35%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get good scholarship opportunity at Bryn Mawr.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Bryn Mawr Financial Aid Details
- 70% of their students receive aid to help pay for their years at Bryn Mawr.
- 33% of their students receive some kind of merit-based scholarships.
- The average grant/scholarship award for students is $37,528.
Additionally, all the applicants need to submit following documents:
- Bryn Mawr writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision I: November 15
Notification: Late December
For Early Decision II: January 1
Notification: Late March
For Regular Decision: January 15
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Bryn Mawr College.