Brandies University is one of the best liberal arts college in the United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarship opportunity at Brandeis.
Brandeis University is an American private research university in Waltham, Massachusetts. Founded in 1948 as a non-sectarian, coeducational institution sponsored by the Jewish community, Brandeis was established on the site of the former Middlesex University.
Similarly, Brandeis is counted as one of the best liberal arts college in the United States. Further, it ranks 34 in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, at Brandeis, you can choose from more than 45 majors and 54 minors within traditional academic departments, as well as from majors or concentrations within several interdisciplinary programs.
Brandeis University Scholarship Award
- Brandeis has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the applicants.
- The college offers scholarships on the basis of merit, need and academic excellence.
Brandeis is one of the most selective liberal arts colleges in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of only 33%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get good scholarship opportunity at Brandeis.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Brandeis University Financial Aid Details
- 62% of their students receive aid to help pay for their years at Brandeis.
- 47% of their students receive some kind of need-based scholarships.
- The average grant/scholarship award for students is $38,631.
- The need-based awards range from $5,000-68,500.
All applicants apply through the Common Application.
Additionally, all the applicants need to submit following documents:
- Brandeis writing supplement
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision I: November 15
Notification: Late December
For Early Decision II: January 2
Notification: Late March
For Regular Decision: January 15
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Brandeis University.