Apply for Scholarship at Wright State University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st May 2021.
Wright State University is a public research university in Dayton, Ohio, with an additional branch campus on Grand Lake St. Marys. Also, Wright State University is a large coeducational higher education institution. Wright State University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
To recognize academically outstanding international students, Wright State University is offering Graduate merit awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
With the award of $5,000, this scheme will help students who are unable to earn a graduate-level of education at the university due to their economic circumstances.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, all graduate degree courses and subjects available offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student on an F1 visa.
- Additionally, the applicants must be enrolled full time in Wright State University.
The award will be provided in the following manner:
- For GPA 2.7 – 2.9 :$2,500.00
- For GPA 3.0 and above : $5,000.00
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to sign up on the university’s official online portal and start the application process by entering the required information. Applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon enrolling in any graduate degree course or subject at Wright State University.
- Also, the applicants should submit the following documents:
- An official transcript of a four-year baccalaureate degree
- Likewise, academic credentials of previous years of study
- The applicants must fulfil all graduate admission requirements of the university.
- Additionally, the applicants should provide results of the following English language proficiency test with average scores:
- TOEFL – 79/120
- IELTS – 6 or higher
- PTE – 57 or higher