Apply for Scholarship at University of Sussex in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st August 2021.
The University of Sussex is a public research university located in Falmer, East Sussex, England, it is mostly within the city boundaries of Brighton and Hove but spills into the Lewes District in its eastern fringe.
In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Sussex is offering the Chancellors International and EU Engineering and Informatics Scholarships in the UK.
Up to 20 grants are available to support those candidates who have a plan to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Additionally, be taking up a place on a full-time Bachelors degree at Sussex at the School of Engineering and Informatics
- Have excellent academic grades
The University of Sussex will cover an award amount of £5,000 to the successful candidates during their studies.
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this award, you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. You need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Also, offer holders will be sent a link to the application form online after receiving an offer to study at Sussex.
- Additionally, applicants must submit supporting documents include:
- Similarly, statement of purpose
- Furthermore, two letters of recommendation
- To be in, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Also, all claimants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their education.