Fully Funded Scholarship is available for international students also at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
University of Newcastle is a public university with a primary campus in Callaghan, Newcastle at the state of New South Wales. Also, the university has campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD and Sydney CBD. Moreover, the University of Newcastle is a member of Universities Australia and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Since its establishment in 1965the university has continued with the motto of ‘I look ahead’. Above all, the university is in 214th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
University of Newcastle provides a large number of scholarships to its students on the basis of academic achievements, financial need, region as well as faculty. The scholarships vary in amount ranging from few thousands of upto full tuition. The FEBE Golden Jubilee Commemorative International Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship for international undergraduates.
This scholarship will provide full payment of tuition fees each semester for the duration of an undergraduate program (up to 5 years), provided the scholar continues to meet ongoing conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a new student to the University of Newcastle.
- Also, be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- In addition, be enrolling at the Callaghan Campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
- Not hold another faculty-funded scholarship or tuition fee waiver for the same program.
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of:
- Academic Achievement (including rank) in previously completed studies.
- Detailed results of all courses completed in program.
- Assessment of written statement (career aspirations upon completion of the program and research interests).
- Any other supporting statements or documents,
You need to submit a written statement which outlines your academic achievements and career aspirations and demonstrates your interest in progressing to Research Higher Degree candidature.