Apply for Scholarship at University of London in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st April 2022.
If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of oil and edible fats industries, then you can apply for the Tallow Chandlers and M.W. Beer Scholarships at SOAS University of London.
The sponsorship will be provided to students whose thesis will focus on the oil and edible fats industries, including the environmental impact of palm oil, biodiesel and sustainability or the commodities trading of oils and fats. Students belonging to UK, EU, and international countries are eligible.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at University of London in the UK:
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from the UK, EU and all overseas countries are eligible.
- Moreover, masters in oil and edible fats industries
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be undertaking a master’s degree program at SOAS University of London.
- Similarly, the support will be to a student whose dissertation will research the oil and edible fats industries.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of £10,000 at SOAS University of London to complete their studies in the UK.
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign up or log in to the university’s official online portal. Applicants are required to fill out the online application of the university.
- The applicants should gather the following documents as demanded by the university:
- Second class honors bachelors degree from a U.K. university, or international equivalent
- Likewise, relevant work experience
- Furthermore, the applicants must provide all required documents and language proficiency test to the university at the time of application to secure a position at the university.
- Similarly, the applicants must attain average scores for the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 65
- Also, TOEFL iBT – 100
- IELCA Academic – 35