Apply for Scholarship at University of Alberta in Canada. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Alberta is providing the Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial International funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary aims to provide financial support to highly motivated and aspiring candidates for their studies at the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, the bursary is available for the masters and doctoral degree in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) at the university.
- Likewise, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student
- Moreover, must have superior academic achievement
- Similarly, must be from developing countries or have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
The University of Alberta will provide the award amount of Up to $2,000 to the highly motivated students through Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial Scholarship.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will have to contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- CV, statement of intent, and writing samples;
- Likewise, GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test, or other test scores;
- Moreover, reference letters (supply names and email addresses of your references in the online application).
- Additionally, aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.