Apply for Scholarship at UCSI University in Malaysia. The deadline for this application is 1st January 2022.
UCSI collaborates with leading universities in the Ivy League, Russell Group, Universities 21 and Australia’s Group of Eight. Students from more than 80 countries study at UCSI and the University stands out as a melting pot of culture. UCSI also partners with more than 2,300 leading companies around the world, opening doors for students and staff.
UCSI University is offering the Trust Graduate international awards for high-achieving candidates. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a master’s or doctorate programs by research coursework in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Moreover, master’s degree or Doctorate programs by research in any subject area offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Furthermore, for the Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honors with a minimum CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programs, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Also, application is open to students who have enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in their master’s degree or doctorate programs by research at UCSI University. After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Also, candidates must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Furthermore, for graduate programs, students also need to provide
- CV/ Resume
- Essay/personal statement
- Likewise, passport copy valid for minimum 18 months with all the pages including the cover page
- Research Proposal
- Additionally, admission Requirements: You must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Similarly, seekers should also provide evidence of your English proficiency to study.