Apply for Scholarship at Trine University in the USA. The deadline for this scholarship is 7th May 2021.
Education strengthens one’s intelligence, abilities, and develops a personality. Keeping under eye the importance of education, Trine University is offering its Academic Tuition international awards. Moreover, the program helps outstanding international students who want to commence the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Trine University will provide awards in the following manner:
- President’s Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 3.9 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 27 / SAT 1320; Award is $16,000/year
- Distinguished Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 75 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 24 / SAT 1200; Award is $14,000/year
- Dean’s Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 5 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 23 / SAT 1120; Award is $13,000/year
- program: For Cumulative GPA: 2 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 21 / SAT 1070; Award is $11,000/year
- Discovery Award: For Cumulative GPA: 85 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 20 / SAT 1040; Award is $8,000/year
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must take admission for an undergraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for this grant.
- Also, you must submit all the required documents of the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Furthermore, financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
- Furthermore, copy of passport
- Likewise, for taking admission, students must check all entry requirements of the university.
- Additionally, applicants must have an English placement test score of:
- IBT TOEFL 71 (code is 1811)
- PTE 50
- IELTS 6.0 overall
- Likewise, Duolingo 95
- NETPAW – B2
- GETPAW – B2 (???)
- English test exemption qualification
- Similarly, SAT(code is 1811) or ACT (code is 1250)