Apply for Scholarship at Tianjin University in China. The deadline for this application is 15th June 2021.
Tianjin University is the first modern higher education institution in China, and now a national university under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China. Also, it is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University.
Tianjin University is currently accepting applications from international students for its International Student Scholarship in China for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Tianjin University School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. Also, the school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport. Applicants of mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan who have immigrated to other countries should meet the conditions set by the Document No.83of Ministry of Education of the PRC〔2009〕.
- Additionally, a bachelor’s Degree program applicant should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 30. Also, applicants who are still under the age of 18 as of September 1, 2020, must submit the original guardian certificate issued by the Tianjin District Notary Office, and the Guardian must be a permanent resident of Tianjin.
- Likewise, language proficiency requirements
- Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science or HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business/liberal arts.
- Moreover, English-taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
- Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Applicants should complete an Online Application on their website
- Applicants must submit their applications with the following Application Materials;
- Scan of the highest diploma or original notarized diploma. (Scan of pre-graduation certificate is required if the applicants have not gained a certificate. Please resubmit the notarized copy of highest diploma before registration).
- Scan of a notarized copy of the academic transcripts or scan of international standardized test results (such as SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB etc).
- Photocopy of passport.