Apply for Scholarship at The University of Tennessee in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
A bachelor’s degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is proving International Undergraduate Student Scholarships.
The educational program is open for overseas students commencing in the undergraduate degree at UTC. The sponsorship will be awarded to successful candidates up to $5000 a year.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Also, international first-time freshmen who have completed their UTC international undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID can apply for this application .
- UTC defines international students as F-1 visa applicants/holders.
- Likewise, international students who are currently recipients of other opportunities are NOT eligible for the UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarship.
- Additionally, the incumbent must maintain active F-1 status to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Similarly, students whose records indicate Code of Conduct violations or Honor Code violations will NOT be eligible to receive the program.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga will provide up to $5000 a year for high achieving international first-year students.
- How to Apply: For the grant, first, you must apply for admission to UTC. After that, you should complete and submit the online application form for this award.
- Similarly, please submit a Resume, Essay, and two recommendations
- Furthermore, for taking admission, candidates must earn a minimum 2.5 GPA during their first semester at UTC to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Likewise, you must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written, and spoken English.