Apply for Scholarship at Stockholm School in Sweden. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
Stockholm Business School is one of the largest academic departments at Stockholm University with around 3500 students and 120 researchers/lecturers. Similarly, Stockholm (SSE) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Also, this 110 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Stockholm School of Economics) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Stockholm (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Stockholm County.
With the collaboration of Educations.SE, Stockholm School of Economics, Dagen’s Industry are providing MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is open for students from all countries and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 and VAT for Stockholm School of Economics’ Executive MBA program.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- MBA degree program
- Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Also, applicants must be international students.
Winners will receive the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for the SSE MBA Executive program.
- How to Apply: The application is made online, click the Apply here-button to be taken to the application form.
- Also, applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Likewise, to be eligible for the opportunity it is required that you have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Moreover, applicants must have very good English skills.