Apply for Scholarship at Simon Fraser University in Canada. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
Simon Fraser University is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada, with three campuses: Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver. SFU is excellent in some programs. Furthermore, it’s known for Social Justice and research into social inequality issues in all disciplines. Also, it has a good mechanical engineering program with excellent co-op work term placements. It’s a very unique environment that will suit some students more than others. Likewise, Simon Fraser University is one of the newest institutions of Canada located in Burnaby, British Columbia. The acceptance rate is 65% for Simon Fraser University admissions.
Canada Distinction and Living Allowance Undergraduate Scholars Entrance international awards is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Undergraduate level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Simon Fraser University . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Canada Distinction and Living Allowance Undergraduate Scholars Entrance international awards is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Simon Fraser University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Simon Fraser University will provide the educational fund and living allowance for domestic and international students in Canada.
All nationalities are eligible.
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
- To being enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university
- Similarly, submit a transcript that includes grades for all courses completed and final grades for the first semester of Senior Year.
- Additionally, applicants must have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Likewise, all applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to have demonstrated competence in the English language before admission.