Apply for Scholarship at San Diego State University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st April 2021.
Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the Presidential Scholarships program at San Diego State University.
The program is available for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be first-year student
- Additionally, aspirants must be an international student.
San Diego State University will provide the award amount worth up to $40,000 over four years. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Also, if you have completed high school at the time of your application, you must upload a copy of your diploma/graduation certificate with your unofficial transcripts through the SDSU Web Portal
- Similarly, students have to meet the following criteria:
- Completion of high school/secondary level. A certified copy of graduation certificate or diploma will be required prior to enrollment at SDSU.
- Additionally, a minimum U.S. equivalent GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 (B grade or 80 percent) or higher.
- Likewise, if you are attending or have attended a high school where English was not the primary language of instruction, you must meet university-level competence in English through one of the following:
- TOEFL – Passing score is 80 iBT/550 paper or higher.
- IELTS – Passing overall score is 6.5 or higher.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – Passing score is 58 or higher.
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or higher; or
- SDSU’s American Language Institute’s Level 106 course – Must earn an overall 3.0 GPA or higher.