Apply for Scholarship at Ryerson University in Canada. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Ryerson University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Its urban campus surrounds the Yonge–Dundas Square, located at one of the busiest intersections in downtown Toronto.
The majority of its buildings are in the blocks northeast of the Yonge–Dundas Square in Toronto’s Garden District.
The President’s Entrance Scholarship is awarded to secondary school graduates who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability. Likewise, Ryerson has a mission to serve societal need and a long-standing commitment to engaging its community. Also, guided by a bold Academic Plan, an ambitious research agenda, and a Master Plan to revitalize the campus and surrounding neighborhood, Ryerson is the most applied-to university in Ontario relative to available spaces, and its reputation with business and community leaders
The University wants a minimum 90% final admission average for consideration. Also, an applicant’s average is calculated with their best six Grade 12 U/M courses, or their home country’s equivalent.
$10,000 per annum, $40,000 total value.
This application will ask that you include the following for Scholarship at Ryerson University in Canada:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing, or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Also, two (2) letters of reference:
- Academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavors.
- Likewise, reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavors. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Additionally, your leadership activities: you will indicate the leadership activities/positions that you have been in during your final two years in secondary school.