Apply for Scholarship at Ryerson University in Canada. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The Hugh C. Morris Experiential Learning Fellowship is now available for students who exhibit excellence in research and seeks to further their knowledge through a program of experiential learning at Ryerson University.
The fellowship is open to any masters or doctoral student registered at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Moreover, masters or doctoral degree in earth or geological sciences, water sciences, alternative energy sciences, climate change, sustainability, environmental studies, including either life, design, or engineering sciences. Additionally, social impact assessment of any of the above areas, social sciences concerned with any of the above sites, or design sciences involved with any of the above areas at the university.
- Likewise, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes
- Similarly, have made a program in the required field at the university.
Ryerson University will provide the award amount of up to a maximum of $40,000 to the highly motivated students.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application through an online portal.
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application:
- A written proposal of the planned Experiential Learning Program.
- Additionally, proposed Budget including a statement of contributions from participating entities in the proposed ELP
- A current curriculum vitae
- Likewise, two written references from academic supervisors
- A written Letter of Support / Invitation from each organization, research laboratory, site visit entity, and any participating government or community partners is identified in the proposed Experiential Learning Program.
- Similarly, aspirants must need to fulfill the required conditions for their chosen field at the university.
- Also, applicants to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.