Apply for Scholarship at Queen’s University in the UK. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The university received its charter in 1845 as “Queen’s College, Belfast” and opened four years later. Queen’s offers academic degrees at various levels, with approximately 300 degree programs available.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Early Bird Reward International Postgraduate Research Program offered by Queen’s University Belfast.
The educational award is available for deserving international students who want to undertake a postgraduate research program for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Second Class Honors degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland (ROI) Higher Education Provider or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Additionally, hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
The program offers a 10% discount on gross fees for the first year of study to undertake a postgraduate research program at Queen’s University Belfast.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount first have to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the university. After that, applicants must email proof of transfer to [email protected]
- Also, applicants must scan and upload the degree transcripts, copies of your official Degree. Or Diploma Certificates for the qualification(s) you have already completed along with your application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission in the university, candidates will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Similarly, students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university